Thanks to Covid chaos, we’re a bit late, but due to high demand, we are working on putting together our second annual body art issue… and we want YOU to be a part of it.
If you’ve got some sweet Tattoo work, or some body art or modifications… this is your opportunity to show it off! We’re looking for a few people to feature in our Body Art expose’ we will share a few of your photos, and for some of you, a bit about what your art means to you.
Here’s how the process works…
Fill out the Application
Between now and August 21st, you will need to fill out this form… and submit your comments, and photos of your art for review. Please treat this form like an application. Our editors will be reviewing them for approval… and their
decisions will be based on quality of art, quality of photography, and also based on your “story.”
You do not need to hire a professional photographer. In fact, for ease of chasing down copyright permissions etc… we prefer you don’t use professional work (unless of course you happen to BE a professional photographer) in most cases a decent cell phone shot is adequate, selfies are ok, but maybe consider getting a friend to come over and play “photographer” for you…
This is open to men as well as women, couples are encouraged… nudity is not only allowed but encouraged as well. We allow full frontal nudity both male and female. You should avoid submitting images that meet the depict the following:
- Except in editorial articles, we do not allow images that depict people under the age of 18 or that appear underage. This includes “barely legal” and people who “pass for underage.”
- No rape scenes, whether simulated or real. There is a fine line between some BDSM scenes and sim-rape… while we don’t like to exclude anyone based on kink or fetishes… we do have to try to maintain a safe space for everyone.
- Bodily fluids – Male or female ejaculate is acceptable, but no blood, no urine, no scat… we won’t get into the argument if squirting is urine or not… but there is a distinction between squirting vs pissing on someone… we will accept squirting, we do not accept “watersports” photos.
- No bestiality – This should go without saying… Furry role play is acceptable.
- While sex scenes are ok, we do not publish images that depict “insertion” of any kind.
Please submit images that are high resolution. Most camera phones will create a suitable image as long as it hasn’t been run through a processor such as Social media, gmail… all of these things reduce quality. Please submit the original
image for optimum quality.
Creative posing and cropping is acceptable for anonymity, we prefer you NOT use stickers or other means of hiding your face especially those that reduce the image quality.
As we receive applications our editors will review them for quality and to determine if they meet our criteria. If you’re image is approved we will contact you to let you know which month the article will be published and offer you an opportunity to purchase a copy of the magazine at a special discount rate.
We publish the digital magazine first, at the beginning of the month. Then over the course of the month, we dole out the articles in our work safe blog with links to the online magazine. Magazine pre-orders close around mid-month and the magazine goes to print. It takes about a week from this point for printing, packaging and shipping. You will receive a tracking number for your order once the label is created.
It Starts Here!
Simply fill out the application below.